Saturday, January 23, 2010

I will give you some color see see!



As we all know, China is great at exploitation.
Whether it concerns children.. money.. presidents.

We know this because Mao's face pasted on a sling bag
can actually get sold around the world. So it'd only make
sense if "Oba-Mao" was sold too.

And since he be BLACK and GANGSTA, he really needs
a tag line that shouts, "YOU WILL BE MY BITCH."
Except in Chinese.. it goes

“给您点颜色看看”= "I will give you some color see see."

(for those non-Chinky people, it ACTUALLY means
"I am going to teach you a lesson")

Hahahahah,haahahahaha,hahahaha.

Wow. Next time I be in the ghetto, and some Homie keys
my car, I will stand up to my fullest height (and probably
only reach below his nipple) and say,

"DUDE. I WILL GIVE YOU SOME COLOR SEE SEE."

I'm sure he will give me some too.

Around my eyes.

In blue.. and purple.. and black.

No comments: